Ali Tabrizi Namini born in Tehran 1973.
BS. Degree in Applied mathematics in computer science from Azad university 1996.
Beginning of artistic activities in 1990,experimental and practical near Farshid Alimiand complete the artistic knowledge near Dr. Iraj Anvari,Iraj Zand, Mr. Madadi, Hamid Chance (Art University teachers) and Afsaneh Moghadam and Katayoun Moghadam.
Functional arts and metal sculpture and freskos, ornaments and jewelry.
- Hakim Nezami gallery (group exhibition- candle holders)companion Farshid Alimi and Arash Alemi (Tehran).
- Yearly group exhibitions (every year from 1991-2000) in Farshid Alimi’s private gallery(containing sculptures and functional designs)made from iron, copper and brass(Tehran).
- Private ornament expositions twice per year from 2004 till now
- Companion with Iraj Zand (1993-1997) and Bahram Dabiri (1998) in some projects and due some of their designed works(Tehran).
- Interior design and execution of governmental place in Kish island, companion and under surveillance of Farshid Alimi (1995-1996).
- Interior execution of Sabir Co.(power ministry)in Karaj industrial city under surveillance of Farshid Alimi (1992-1993).
- Interior design and execution of many houses in Tehran using metal, wood, ceramics and glass from1992 till now.
- Design and execution of ornaments and jewelry from 1992 till now.
- Execution of architectural phonies (1994 till now).
- Execution of decoration of “Hafteh be Hafteh” TV maze for channel 2 of IRIB in 1999.